THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Overnight in comfortable and spacious apartments (the size of our apartments is 41-110 m2),
- exquisite breakfasts with drinks at the "Fifth Season" Restaurant from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.,
- A one-time family voucher for visiting the JULIA crystal glassworks (established in 1866) in Piechowice,
- one-time voucher 10% discount for a'la carte dishes at the Fifth Season Restaurant,
- one-time voucher 15% discount on all treatments at our Holistic SPA from Happy Hour 9 A.M. - 3 P.M. (please book Spa treatments in accordance with applicable rules),
In addition, by booking through the site free of charge, we offer:
- Unlimited relaxation in the Wellness Zone (12x4m pool - 130 cm deep, 3 saunas, Jacuzzi, Kneipp path, Bosman bucket, ice well) during opening hours (whenever possible),
- observation deck for people who are in the Wellness zone with direct exit from the pool to this terrace,
- unlimited acces of the "DRAGON LAND" complex during opening hours
- Fairytale Play Room for the youngest children, including: multi-storey tunnels with glass bases, slide, creative work corner (monkey grove) subject to availability,
- Bambino cinema with popcorn - displaying cartoons for the youngest according to the schedule available at the reception on certain days,
- admission to the Music Club "Viking Club" during its opening hours, multimedia games (Xbox and table football) at the Viking Club (depending on the availability) during its opening hours,
- welcome drink set in the apartments, bathroom cosmetics set.
In addition, free of charge at the resort:
- Direct access to the individual Art Gallery in each of the 9 villas,
- access to the external Art Gardens within the resort,
- relaxation zone with roofed access to the active spring from centuries ago on the glass floor,
- relaxation zone by the water reservoir - a pond, a great place to read a book in the background with the sound of water,
- Relaxation zone - a wooden veranda in the heart of the resort with a view of the courtyard,
- a large waterfall flowing out from under one of the villas in the vicinity of the Fifth Season Restaurant,
- a stone circle of Vikings, an ideal place to cool down on hot days Unlimited access to an outdoor playground for children in favorable weather conditions during its opening hours,
- unlimited access to the "Viking Village" for children during favorable weather conditions while its opening hours,
- unlimited access to an outdoor football pitch for children during favorable weather conditions,
- an external rest and relaxation zone - the possibility of sunbathing during favorable weather conditions, storage room for bikes and ski equipment in designated villas, depending on availability,
- numerous and unspoiled walking routes with views of nature in the Happiness Valley,
- availability of maps and information about routes, bike paths etc. at the reception desk (depending on the accessibility),
- Nordic walking poles (depending on the accessibility).
- Parking 30 PLN / night - this is the lowest price in the surroundings.
- Additional a'la carte orders in the Fifth Season Restaurant or in the restaurant on the charming Summer Terrace during opening hours in favorable weather conditions,
- rental of bicycles and OXYGENE ski equipment,
- Bowling / billiards and other games at the Viking's Club from Sunday till Thursday between 2 P.M. until the closes, bowling for 85 PLN / 1h,
- Bowling / billiards and other games at the Viking's Club Friday and Saturday between 2 P.M. until 6 P.M. until the club closes,bowling for 85 PLN/ 1 h and beteen 6 P.M. until the Clubt closes bowling for 99 PLN / 1h,
- Billiards in the VIP room, gallery of handicrafts of local artists
- Willa Rodven - Reception: Gallery of products made in JULIA glassworks (lokal glassworks 6km away from Szklarska Poręba),
- gallery of products from the Ceramic Factory in Bolesławiec (70 km away from Szklarska Poręba) - one of the most excellent products valued in the world and eagerly searched by the most demanding collectors and experts in ceramics. "Magic Jewelry" gallery with good aura features.
- It is possible to use the services of a mountain guide. We also encourage you to take advantage of the optional trips of "ABC of travelling" Travel Agency. The offer includes trips to: Prague, Dresden, the Rock City, Saxon Switzerland, Spreewald, Bohemian Paradise. You can make a reservation at the Reception or at the Concierge Transfer from the airport (Berlin from 170PLN, Wrocław from 100PLN). Telephone / email booking at the reception (+48 75 619 96 00, e-mail: email@example.com
The price does not include the climatic fee of 2.30 PLN per person / night which is additionally payable at the Resort.
Note: Resort Norwegian Valley reserves the right to change the price list freely depending on the occupancy in the given period.
In accordance with art. 106b paragraph 5 of the VAT Act, if you want to receive a VAT invoice for your order / reservation, please inform us when making the reservation. Please provide the data on which the invoice is to be issued, along with the Tax Identification Number. Only if we put the Tax Identification Number on the receipt you will be able to receive a VAT invoice. Failure to provide the Tax Identification Number number during the booking process will prevent issuing a VAT invoice at a later date