Internet located at the URL: href=""http://www.norweskadolinaresort.pl"">www.norweskadolinaresort.pl and is valid from May 10, 2023.
2. The administrator of user data is: Aparting sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Rzemieślnicza 19, Płoty, 66-016 Czerwieńsk (hereinafter referred to as "We").
3. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: e-mail: email@example.com
§2. PERSONAL DATA
Due to the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on on data protection - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we would like to inform you that: 1. We process data for the following purposes:
a) performance of the contract or taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
b) handling inquiries (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
c) consideration of complaints and claims (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
d) storing documentation and fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
e) sending a newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
f) monitoring and improving the quality of services provided - request for completion
surveys or answering a few quality questions
services provided (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
g) displaying personalized commercial information in social networks (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
2. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the services. In the case of consent, it is voluntary and expressed by clicking the checkbox containing the conditions of consent.
3. If the person has consented to the processing of data (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), the data is processed until the consent is withdrawn, but after this period they have the right to archive information on who and when and what consent has been given (for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending legal claims). In other cases, the data is processed for a period justified by the implementation of the purpose (e.g. performance of the contract, answering questions, tax regulations, etc.). The processing period depends on the possibility of establishing, pursuing or defending claims or when data retention is required due to tax regulations .
4. Consent can be withdrawn at any time. Please click on the link or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Each data subject has the right to access personal data, correct, delete or limit their processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority .6. Transaction data, including personal data, are transferred directly by the user to the payment service provider.
7. Visitors to the Website may complete the form and subscribe to the newsletter and provide an e-mail address and/or telephone number which is the basis for automatic contact.
8. Visitors to the Website may consent to us conducting advertising campaigns in social networks targeted on the basis of an e-mail address.
§3. DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of programming companies and companies that maintain ICT systems with which we have concluded relevant agreements. These agreements include data processing rules and confidentiality. These data are not shared and none of these companies has the right to process data in a different way than specified in the contract. Your data, if the company has access to them, may be processed only for the purposes of the proper provision of services.
1. Cookies are transferred to web browsers and then stored in the memory of devices and read by the server each time you connect to the Website. 2. Please note that saving cookies does not allow us to access your private device or read data other than those stored in cookies.
3. We use the so-called technical cookies that enable correct
using the message transmission and remembering your settings and to create simple Website statistics.
5. We use the following cookies: