For the sake of your safety, the Norwegian Valley Resort takes all safety measures in accordance with the latest regulations. All apartments are ozonized and disinfected, as are the common parts of the hotel. We have introduced the possibility of contactless check-in. We have taken exceptional precautions in our entertainment area, restaurant and bar. Detailed information about the procedures we implement is described in our security policy.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in comfortable and spacious apartments (the size of our apartments is 41-110 m2)
- Exquisite breakfasts with drinks in the "Piąta Pora Roku" Restaurant from 8:00 to 11:00
- A one-time 10% discount voucher for a'la carte dishes at the Piąta Pora Roku restaurant
- A one-time voucher of 15% discount for all treatments in our Holistic SPA Sunday-Friday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Happy Hour (please book your Spa treatments in accordance with the applicable rules)
Due to the top-down restrictions resulting from COVID-19 (Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 01/12/2020, we would like to inform you that the facility may be used by people who:
a) use the hotel services as part of a business trip referred to in art. 775 § 1 of the Act of June 26, 1974 - Labor Code, or travel performed in connection with official or professional activities, or related to the performance of economic activity,
b) who are players using these services during training camps and sports competitions,
c) medical professionals - in connection with the so-called "Hotel for a medic", patients and their carers, about medical activities,
d) who are patients and their caregivers in order to obtain healthcare.
In addition, when booking via the website we offer free of charge:
- Limited relaxation in the Wellness Zone (12x4m swimming pool - 130 cm deep, 3 saunas, Jacuzzi, Kneipp path, Bosman's bucket, ice well) during opening hours, subject to availability. *, ** Bearing in mind the comfort of rest and ensuring all guests the opportunity using the Wellness Zone, we have introduced a time limit for staying in the zone until:
- 90 minutes in hours. 09: 00-16: 00 **
- 60 minutes between 16: 00-22: 00 ** Current information on the use of the Wellness zone can be found on the website www.norweskadolinaresort in the Welleness & SPA tab.
- Viewing terrace for people staying in the Wellness area with direct access from the pool to this terrace
- Unlimited use during opening hours of the "LANDS OF DRAGONS" complex - Fairytale Playroom for the youngest children, including: multi-storey tunnels with glass bases, a slide, a creative work corner (monkey grove) as available **
- Admission to the "Klub Wikinga" Music Club during its opening hours **
- Welcome drink pack in the apartments
- Set of bathroom cosmetics
* Due to the dynamically changing situation in connection with the threat of coronavirus, the Land of the Dragons, the Wellness and SPA zone may have limitations.
** Due to the dynamically changing situation in connection with the threat of coronavirus, the program or its form may be changed or canceled
- Parking from 30 PLN / night - this is the lowest price in the surroundings. Additional a'la carte orders in the Fifth Season Restaurant or in the restaurant on the charming Summer Terrace during opening hours in favorable weather conditions, rental of bicycles and OXYGENE ski equipment,
- Bowling / billiards and other games at the Viking's Club from Sunday till Thursday between 2 P.M. until the closes, bowling for 85 PLN / 1h,
- Bowling / billiards and other games at the Viking's Club Friday and Saturday between 2 P.M. until 6 P.M. until the club closes,bowling for 85 PLN/ 1 h and beteen 6 P.M. until the Clubt closes bowling for 99 PLN / 1h, Billiards in the VIP room,
- gallery of handicrafts of local artists - Willa Rodven - Reception: Gallery of products made in JULIA glassworks (lokal glassworks 6km away from Szklarska Poręba), gallery of products from the Ceramic Factory in Bolesławiec (70 km away from Szklarska Poręba) - one of the most excellent products valued in the world and eagerly searched by the most demanding collectors and experts in ceramics. "Magic Jewelry" gallery with good aura features.
It is possible to use the services of a mountain guide. We also encourage you to take advantage of the optional trips of "ABC of travelling" Travel Agency. The offer includes trips to: Prague, Dresden, the Rock City, Saxon Switzerland, Spreewald, Bohemian Paradise. You can make a reservation at the Reception or at the Concierge Transfer from the airport (Berlin from 170PLN, Wrocław from 100PLN). Telephone / email booking at the reception (+48 75 619 96 00, e-mail: email@example.com
The price does not include the climatic fee of 2.30 PLN per person / night which is additionally payable at the Resort.
Note: Resort Norwegian Valley reserves the right to change the price list freely depending on the occupancy in the given period. In accordance with art. 106b paragraph 5 of the VAT Act, if you want to receive a VAT invoice for your order / reservation, please inform us when making the reservation. Please provide the data on which the invoice is to be issued, along with the Tax Identification Number. Only if we put the Tax Identification Number on the receipt you will be able to receive a VAT invoice. Failure to provide the Tax Identification Number number during the booking process will prevent issuing a VAT invoice at a later date